Curiosity may have killed the cat, but when you use it correctly, it will intrigue and engage your audience at the ‘Invite Them In’ point in your Facebook ad marketing funnel.
Of course, that’s assuming you haven’t skipped over the CRITICAL warm up piece we discussed last week. Because without the warm up, this step will be difficult.
But, once you’ve spent a tiny bit of time warming up your audience, it’s time to dive into the ‘Invite Them In’ stage.
And the best way to do that is with something called open loops.
What’s an open loop, you ask?
Well, open loops are your secret recipe to attract, hook and engage your audience. Listen to the Marketing Funnel Show today as I break it all down for you. Listen here.
Biggest Show Takeaways:
- Download the strategy guide for this episode: Facebook Ad Stack Funnel Hack Part 2: Invite Them In here
- Curiosity may have killed the cat… but it will intrigue and engage your audience.
- Open loops and why they’re critical
- Your new favorite copywriting formula to attract, hook and engage your audience PASOP – and why it’s so important for your Facebook ad and marketing funnel together.
- The 6 phrases you ABSOLUTELY need your audience saying to themselves as they go through this phase of your Facebook ad funnel.
- Want to know which marketing funnel is right for you and your business? Take this free and easy quiz and in less than 5 minutes you’ll know EXACTLY which funnel is right for you.
- Want to discover if Facebook ads are right for your business? Find out her with this free and easy quiz.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Facebook Ad Quiz: https://www.michellelevans.com/facebook-ads-quiz/