If you’ve been running Facebook ads OR even thinking about running them for your business, I have NO DOUBT you’ve heard rumors, stories, and more about how good OR horrible Facebook ads can be.
And I’m here to tell you that it’s easy to waste a TON of money on Facebook ads when you do them wrong.
There are a bunch of people out there giving bad insights into running Facebook ads.
Today, let’s break down the three trends some Facebook ad experts don’t want you to know.
Biggest Show Takeaways:
- Facebook ads are not a magical money-making machine.
- Once upon a time, you could run ads and get new leads for SUPER CHEAP. In fact, many of the so-called experts out there built their businesses during this time because they could spend $2,000 a month and get 10,000+ new leads pretty darn easily.
- Were the leads good? Did they turn into customers? Sometimes — and sometimes not — but who cares because they were so darn cheap!
- That is NOT the case any longer. Now you’ve got to be smart and have a solid testing approach to ads. In fact, it’s crucial to:
- Know your audience
- Know what STAGE you’re at with your audience
- Know your goal for your audience
- One-and-done Facebook ads don’t work.
- I recently saw a Facebook ad that said: “Want to steal my 300-word Facebook ad that attracts high-end clients every month?” and I’ve got to be honest with you, I threw up a bit in my mouth. GAG.
- There is no magical one-and-done Facebook ad and anyone who is telling you that is LYING or doesn’t know what they’re doing.
- When you run Facebook ads, you need to have a strategy for each stage.
- You need to be willing to create blog posts and videos. You’ve got to test out different approaches. You have to watch your metrics for holes and conversion.
- Let me repeat this again: There is NO MAGICAL FACEBOOK AD COPY that will sell your $10k high-end offer all by itself. Have you ever clicked on an ad and dropped multiple thousands just based on the ad? Nope? Me neither.
- Don’t fall for the lies. A good Facebook ad strategy takes work.
- Facebook ads can’t stand alone.
- When you run Facebook ads in your business, they need to integrate with your overall marketing funnel.
- I did a whole series of podcasts about this back in 2018, and that strategy is still valid today.
- Bottom line: Facebook ads are really powerful — but only when done right. When I see supposed experts out there spreading lies about magical ad copy turning into a $10k sale, it drives me nuts.
- Yes, they work — but only with a strategy.
I’d love to hear from you! Have you done Facebook ads? Have they worked for you or not? What questions do you have about them?
Create Profit Without Worry – one system at a time. I’ll show you how to attract a steady flow of buyers without all the hustle with this free download → 5 Steps To Profit Without Worry.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Borrow My Brain to see if Facebook ads are right for your business → www.MichelleLEvans.com/chat
- 3 Step Ad Hack Funnel Stack Strategy
- Facebook Ad Stack Funnel Hack Part 1: The Warm Up
- Facebook Ad Stack Funnel Hack Part 2: Invite Them In
- Facebook Ad Marketing Funnel Strategy Part 3: Offer More