Did you know there are five components to an effective marketing funnel?
It’s not technology.
It’s not trickery.
It’s not being pushy.
It’s about serving your audience.
So let’s break down those five components.
Biggest Show Takeaways:
#1: Your Desirable Offer
- Solve a problem for them that they already want solved.
#2: Beliefs About Your Offer
- What do they need to believe about your offer in order to want it? Do they need to believe:
- It’ll pay for itself right away?
- Is it quick or easy, or will it save them time?
- They have the experience they need to fully use it.
- This is all they need to get their desire.
#3: Beliefs About THEMSELVES
- What do they need to believe about themselves to believe your offer will work for them?
#4: Beliefs about YOU
- What do they need to believe about YOU to believe your offer will work for them?
#5: PROOF + Reasons Why
- One of the biggest things I see people do wrong is they make big claims about their offer, but they never back those claims up with proof.
- You’ve got to have PROOF to back up any claims you make in your marketing funnel — and then we need ‘the reason why’ beyond just the proof
- Proof can show up in many different ways. For example, you could have:
- Logical proof – Raise your hand if you have ever relied on Consumer Reports for logical proof that a decision you’re about to make is the right one.
- Anecdotal – Stories and examples; Amazon, IMDb.
- Social proof – According to HubSpot, 88% of consumers trust user reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- Demonstrative – Hello infomercials, right? Or the sample carts at the grocery store or farmer's markets. One of the best examples of this is from 1854. Elisha Otis built a four-story elevator at the New York World’s Fair and had his assistant cut the rope. Elisha Otis demonstrated how safe his elevator was by dramatically having his assistant cut the cable while he was four stories up — but then he went on to tell them the REASONS WHY they could believe him.
- When you set out to create a Profit Without Worry marketing funnel by strategically educating your audience, you will notice a dramatic difference in your business. The secret — if you can call it that — isn’t in the technology you use or how many followers you have on social media or anything like that.
- The secret is about educating your audience to build beliefs that lead them to want to purchase your offer. Your educational content needs to build desire in your audience, and it needs to establish beliefs in your offer, your audience, and you.
- When you do this well, your audience will joyfully buy from you because it’s a win for them. They’ve finally found the ‘THING’ they’ve been searching for, right?
- Create Profit Without Worry — one system at a time. I’ll show you how to attract a steady flow of buyers without all the hustle with this free download → 5 Steps to Profit Without Worry.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Elisha Otis Elevator video — demonstrative proof example
- Consumer Reports – logical proof examples
- Anecdotal stories — examples of one of my client interviews with Marissa Rodriguez
- Social Proof — IMDb ratings
- Create Profit Without Worry — one system at a time with this free download → 5 Steps to Profit Without Worry.