Helping coaches & experts go from simply surviving to predictably SOLD OUT using the power of marketing funnels.
A podcast host, TV host, blogger or journalist and your audience is hungry for insights into how to grow their business.
A no BS marketing strategist with over 20 years of professional experience in the school of hard knocks (plus a marketing degree).
Together, here’s the magic we can bring to your audience:
- Before the leap/early business days: lessons learned from leaving my global marketing job at Microsoft to start this business
- Marketing funnels: what they are, why they’re a game-changer for your business and how to know which marketing funnel is for you
- Facebook ads: what’s working now, stories from the trenches, mistakes to avoid, getting started, don’t spend a dime on FB ads until you’ve done these 3 things
- Mompreneur: the crazy juggle between building a business, being a mom to 3 crazy kids (and wife), saying “NO” and “YES” without the stress, defining success for me, being fully present
- How I almost went broke trying to get ‘visible' with a 7-figure business mentor/mastermind… and how marketing funnels saved my business.
- Marketing will never work for you if you try to be someone else.
- Dark chocolate is the best food ever. (don’t even try to argue this one with me.)
- Your story is your secret weapon.
- The secret to amazing marketing is FOCUS.
- There is no magical marketing tactic that is guaranteed to work.
- When you copy others, you blend into the crowd.
- It takes tremendous bravery to come out as an expert. The payoff is worth it.
- Mindset and tenacity trump skillset and talent. Every time.
- Marketing without a funnel is like building your home on a sandy beach… you're starting at ZERO every single day.
Want To Interview Michelle?
Great! Simply fill out your info below. Looking forward to connecting!
The Fun Bio
Hey there, I’m Michelle Evans.
At the age of 8 my entrepreneurial journey began as I enlisted my baby sister to help me sell Campfire candy door-to-door (she was only 5, with missing front teeth and she was waaaaay cuter than I). Ever since then, I’ve been on the hunt for shortcuts to predictably grow my business.
I’ve been featured in Mirasee, Huffington Post and 30+ other incredible places around the internet. I’ve worked with household names like Microsoft, LinkedIn and more as a well-paid employee and consultant.
Now I work with a fantastic community of business owners – coaches, consultants, experts, speakers, authors and solopreneurs – using my 20+ years of successful marketing experience to create client-generating, income-producing, stress-reducing marketing funnels.
In my non-work time, I’ve got 3 active kiddos and 1 hubby (and let’s be honest… he’s the biggest kiddo of all).
I live in a fabulous suburb of Seattle with over 100 winery tasting rooms (yummmmmmy). Every winter I desperately need a warm, sunny vacation to survive the dark, gray Seattle weather. I make a mean spaghetti sauce + cheesy meatballs (the only thing all 3 kids will actually eat), and I’m laughably lousy at anything crafty (if you saw my latest Pinterest-inspired craft… well… you’d probably fall off your chair laughing at me).
The Official Bio
Michelle L Evans walked away from her global marketing strategy role at Microsoft in 2012 after a successful 16-year corporate career spanning many industries. Now Michelle helps coaches & experts go from simply surviving to predictably SOLD OUT using the automation power of marketing funnels and Facebook ads.
When she’s not working on her business, you can usually find her in the car taking one of her three kids to some sort of activity or at home drinking a glass of wine with her handsome and talented photographer/systems engineer/baker husband (his chocolate truffles + lava cakes are a-mazing). Check out her best tips on adventures in building a business, marketing hacks and more at MichelleLEvans.com.
Media Mentions, Interviews And More
(I've shared some juicy nuggets around the web!) Below are links to my my latest press (including interviews and features).
- Interview on Smash The Bottom Line
- Interview on The Change Makers
- Interview on Business Owners Radio
- Interview on Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield
- Interview on Smooth Sailing Business Growth podcast
- Interview on Marketer of the Day podcast
- Guest post on Freelancers Union Community Blog
- Feature story on #100StoriesWorthTelling with Nikki Groom
- Interview on Discover Your Talent, Do What You Love with Don Hutcheson
- Interview on Women with Balls in the Air with Casey DeStefano
- Guest post on Freelancers Union Community Blog
- Interview on Planning Your Leap with Melin Isa
- Interview on Smashing the Plateau with David Shriner-Cahn
- Interview on Digital Marketing Radio with David Bain
- Interview on NSFW podcast with Laura Yamin
- Interview on This Moved Me with Sally Koering Zimney
- Interview on Join Up Dots with David Ralph
- Interview on Money For Lunch with Bert Martinez
- Interview on Rules of Success podcast with Bryce Prescott
- Guest posts on Huffington Post
- Guest post on growmap
- Interview on the Biz Women Rock podcast with Katie Krimitsos
- Guest post on Duct Tape Marketing
- Guest post on Mirasee (formally Firepole Marketing)
- Interview on Unemployable Woman with Miki Strong
- Guest post on YFS Magazine
- Post for Marketing Moxie Podcast with Maggie Patterson
- Interview on CLIQUE podcast with Tena Pettis
- Interview on The Career Farm with Jane Barrett
- Interview on A Better Life with Rachel Rofé
- Interview on Dream Corner with Viv Oyolu
- Interview on The Starters Club with Erin Smith
- Interview on So You Wanna Sell On eBay with Ron & Ali
- Guest post on Brazen Careerist with LinkedIn Headline Hacks
- Guest post on Brazen Careerist on starting a mastermind